Tuesday, March 6, 2007

WELCOME TO SOADDICTED2GOSSIP!

Hey, Everybody and welcome to SoAddicted2Gossip!

Since I began posting entertainment news and celeb pics on a couple of messageboards a couple of years ago, I've received numerous amounts of emails and PM's from people (and even other bloggers) suggesting I create on my own entertainment news/celeb pics blog! At first, I was like, 'I don't know a damn thing bout creating a blog.' Then I thought about it.....and thought about it some more.....and a little bit more....and decided, 'Hey, why the hell not?! What's the worst that could happen?!'

So, here I am. Actually, I created this site a couple of weeks ago, but I got so frustrated with Blogger (I'm not computer savvy at all) and trying to set this blog up that I can't count the many times I just threw my hands up in the air and screamed, 'F--k it!' After a couple of days, I mellowed down a bit, got my bearings, drank a liter of Pepsi and here I am! I'm having a good time just by writing this first post!

Anyhoo, I hope you all enjoy this blog and let me warn you that it may become addictive!

2 comments:

Chi-Chi said...

Keep up the good work, girl!

Anonymous said...

I am have been checking and someone is not keeping up with their website......